Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun Winter Breakfast


We had a pretty big snowfall a few weeks ago here in Colorado and I thought it would be fun to have a 'winter' breakfast for the kids. I found the idea via Pretty Pink Tulips. They used chocolate chips for the eyes, nose and buttons but I used blueberries instead. The snowman was pretty simple to make. I just used a batter bottle and made the outline of the snowman on the hot griddle and then filled the rest of him in. I have a Martha Stewart batter bottle but you can also reuse an empty ketchup bottle for your pancake batter. I first saw that idea on Real Simple. 


Linking up with:

The Girl Creative

2 comments:

LeAnn-The Modest Homestead said...

This is so cute! I need to try this before winter is over!

~Kels said...

Yes, please, to the batter bottle!! That will make juggling the kids and pancakes soo much easier!

~kels