Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pinkalicious Pancakes

My daughter loves the Pinkalicious books by Victoria and Elizabeth Kann and the color pink of course. Last Saturday I thought it would be fun to add some food coloring to my pancake batter to make them 'magically' transform into Pinkalicious pancakes. Needless to say...they were a success!
All you need is your favorite pancake recipe ... I like Martha Stewart's basic pancake recipe...find it {here}, some pink food coloring and your favorite toppings. We used bananas, strawberries, walnuts and syrup, of course. Naturally, they turned out pinkatastic! =)



 





The Girl Creative

3 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

ahhhh so so so cute! I might make these for my friend's kids on Vday since I'm spending it with her family! =) Thanks for the fabulous idea!

xoxo

Blankenship said...

No problem!! Enjoy. =)

John Hardy said...

This sweet and pink pancakes i love it. Now i try my best to make this at my home, Thanks for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.